"Effective leadership is the key to promoting a positive and stimulating work environment for my sales associates in their endeavor to excel in the real estate marketplace."
- Integrity Coaching Specialist
- Licensed in 1975
- Licensed, full-time real estate professional
- Vice President, Sales Manager of The Milford Office.
University Of Cincinnati 1975,
Licensed as Sales Associate in 1975 with R.W. Dunn, Realtors, affiliated with Sibcy Cline since 1988
Licensed as Ohio Broker in 1979
- Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Southern Ohio Association of Realtors
- 2011 President of The Southern Ohio Association Of Realtors
Awarded Southern Ohio Association Of Realtors "Realtor of the Year" award for 1989 and 1995 and previously served as President of SOAR in 1989 and 1995,and currently 2011 President,
Ohio Association of Realtors® trustee for past
Served on many committees at the CABR and SOAR including
serving as the Chair of the Membership Committee in 1985
Awarded the "Ralph F.Yeager Industry Service Award" 2001
Instructed Principal and Practice classes at Cincinnati Technical College, 1986, 87, and continuing educational courses sponsored by the CABR
Involved in the Sibcy Cline "Steps to Success" training program with instruction of several topics in the program from 1988 to present
Continuing Education Instructor at CABR for the past 10 years
Graduate, Realtors® Institute (GRI®), 1980
Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB®), 1982
- Member of Crossroads Church, Cincinnati Experiment, past member of The Queen City Association',Alumni University of Cincinnati, Class of 1975,
Member Milford/Miami Chamber of Commerce.
Volunteer Chef at City Gospel Mission Cincinati