Pam Kissel makes a difference!
- Licensed, full-time real estate professional
- Licensed in 2004
- Professional, full-time sales associate since 2004
- Over $10,000,000 in career sales
- Experienced in new construction
Graduate, Realtors® Institute
- The most sought-after degree in real estate, GRI coursework includes marketing, ethics, real estate law, commercial and industrial brokerage, property management, real estate investment, appraisals, taxation and brokerage management. This nationally-recognized designation is administered through the Ohio and Kentucky Associations of Realtors®.
Sibcy Cline Relocation Specialist
- Sibcy Cline Relocation Specialist (SRS) is an exclusive Sibcy Cline Realtors® designation for those Realtors® who have mastered the complex procedures of the relocation real estate business.
Leading Real Estate Service Expert
- Merited from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the LSE recognizes customer service skills that include customer expectations, communication, accountability, and dynamic service.
Leading Real Estate Sales Specialist
- Earned from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the LSS designation acknowledges refinement of real estate sales skills in branding, strategy development, prospecting and communication.
- Actively involved in the community
- Lifetime resident of Greater Cincinnati
- Resident of Hamilton Township since 1995
- Past President Little Miami Band Boosters
- Relay For Life Warren County
- Everybody Counts
- Junior Achievement Greater Cincinnati
- Summer Bridge Learning Program
- Math & Reading Tutor Little Miami Schools
- Married to Ted Kissel since 1990
- Two sons Ted and Bob
- Ted is a Purdue University College of Engineering Graduate and Member of Triangle Fraternity. He resides in West Lafayette, Indiana and is an engineering consultant with Butler Technical Group.
- Bob is an Ohio University College of Business Graduate and past member of The Singing Men Of Ohio. He resides in Columbus, Ohio and is a tax accountant with Ernst & Young