"It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference." Tom Brokaw
- National Association of Realtors®
- Ohio Association of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Supporter of RPAC
- Successful Veteran Home sales.
- USDA loan/property successful sales.
- Successful Fannie Mae Home Path sales.
- HUD Property Multiple offers.
- Buying vacant land and building a custom home on the lot.
- Buying and rehabbing single family homes.
- Buying new construction home.
- Assistant to the Manager of a 240 apartment complex.
- 2018 Sibcy Cline Top Producer Club Bronze Level!
- 2016 Sibcy Cline Top Producer Club Silver Level!
- 2016 Ohio Association of REALTORS President’s Sales Club.
- 2009 Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce Educator of the Year Award
- 2008 Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce Educator of the Year Finalist!
- Three time Hamilton County PTA Winner of the 'Friend of the PTA' Award
- WLW Educator of the Month Award.
- American Heart Association's Coordinator of the Year Award.
- Nominated for the United States Air Force Airmen of the month award.
At Home With Diversity Certification
Professional Business Development
Sibcy Cline Relocation Specialist
Leading Real Estate Service Expert
Leading Real Estate Sales Specialist
- Sibcy Cline Relocation Specialist
- Sibcy Cline Professional Business Development 2010
- Hondro's Real Estate School 2010
- Xavier University - Master's in Education 1981
- Xavier University - 34 hours Post Master's in Educational Administration
- University of Cincinnati - B. S. Education - Cum Laude 1978
- San Antonio Jr. College 1973-1975
- Community College of the United States Air Force 1971-1975
- Glen Este High School 1970
- Veteran of the United States Air Force - Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor - 1971-1975
- Honorable Discharge - Arm Forces Medal-Good Conduct Medal-Marksmanship Medal
- Member of the American Legion Post 72
- Clermont County VietNam Veterans Ch. 649 Lifelong Member
- Proud parent of US Navy sailor!
- I was born in Cincinnati,Ohio and have been a lifelong resident of Anderson and the Eastgate area since 1959.
- Full-time real estate professional.
Home Buyers Guide - Complete guidelines on financing, utilities, and all pertinent area information
Home Sellers Packet - Valuable tips and strategies to obtain top value for your home
For Sale by Owner Kit - Proven marketing tips and procedures for "do it yourself" home sellers
Relocating Information - A member of the largest relocation network and in touch with more buyers than any other broker in our area.
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Cincinnati Free Store Foodbank
- Cincinnati City Gospel Mission