Buying or selling your home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. It is important to work with a professional who understands the market and whose experience can help you make the best decision for you! My knowledge of Cincinnati neighborhoods and my experience at the negotiating table are now at your service.
I represent buyers and sellers throughout Cincinnati with a special emphasis on those communities that are walkable, have easy access to services and retail.
Put experience to work for you!
Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence, 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
Crystal sales achievement, 2016 2017
Diamond sales achievement, 2018
Ohio Association of Realtors President's Sales Club, 2013 -2017
Sibcy Cline Premier Club Member, 2016-2017
Sibcy Cline Top Club Member, 2013 - 2015
Silver sales achievement, 2013 - 2015
Graduate, Realtors® Institute
- The most sought-after degree in real estate, GRI coursework includes marketing, ethics, real estate law, commercial and industrial brokerage, property management, real estate investment, appraisals, taxation and brokerage management. This nationally-recognized designation is administered through the Ohio and Kentucky Associations of Realtors®.
Sibcy Cline Relocation Specialist
- Sibcy Cline Relocation Specialist (SRS) is an exclusive Sibcy Cline Realtors® designation for those Realtors® who have mastered the complex procedures of the relocation real estate business.
- This designation recognizes knowledge of green building principles that utilize sustainable and energy-efficient practices. With the Green designation, Realtors can advocate the marketing of green properties as well as guide buyer-clients in purchasing green homes.
Leading Real Estate Relocation Specialist
- LRS certification recognizes agent skill in referral and relocation business practices.
- Music Hall Revitalization Company, Member of the Board
- Mayor-City of Cincinnati 1993-1999 (Councilmember 1991-1999)
- Vice Mayor -City of Cincinnati 2010 -2013
- Councilmember-City of Cincinnati 2007 - 2013
- Member, Over-the-Rhine Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Downtown Residents council
- US Green Building Council-Cincinnati Region Chapter
- Licensed in Ohio and Kentucky
- Real Estate Designations: NAR Green
- Masters in Public Administration-Kennedy School of Government-Harvard University-2002
- Loeb Fellow-Graduate School of Design-Harvard University-2001
- Mayor's Institue on City Design
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors®