My business is driven by the belief that the most successful real estate transactions are those where everyone is smiling around the closing table. My negotiation style is collaborative vs. adversarial, and I believe that most transactions can be win-win (and often a lot of fun!) I take care of my clients and believe that the clients I have today are more important than those I may have tomorrow.
- Licensed, full-time Realtor since 2006
- Miami University, B.A. Communications and Political Science
- Former Community and International Mission Director, College Hill Presbyterian
- Former Personnel Supervisor for Kelly Services
At Home With Diversity Certification
A National Association of Realtors® certification with focus upon diversity in business strategies, demographic trends and sensitivity to cultural differences in the marketplace.
Professional Business Development
- This Sibcy Cline Realtors® designation acknowledges the mastery of sales and business management skills in real estate.
Accredited Staging Professional
- Realtors with this designation have learned specific techniques in the home staging process to make properties more appealing to buyers.
- Springfield Twp Arts Connect Cause Impact Team
- St.Xavier Mothers' Club Executive Board Member
- Lakeshore Womens' Club
- Crossroads Community Church
- Resident of Cincinnati since 1988
- National Association of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
Ohio Association of Realtors President's Sales Club, 2016-2017
Silver sales achievement, 2016-2017
Cincy Magazine Five Star Professional 2016-2017